Wednesday, December 10, 2008

100 Random Things about me

I saw where someone did this and I thought I'd try it but I think I need to divide it up...but we'll see how it goes.

1. I am obsessed with the color green.
2. I wear an 8.5 shoe.
3. I am the 2nd of 4 children.
4. I'm a texture eater.
5. I spend money like crazy.
6. I struggle to say no.
7. I like all music.
8. I miss playing the trumpet.
9. My favorite food is ribs.
10. I love chocolate.
11. I want to live in a different country.
12. I think about quitting my job at least 1 day a week.
13. I remember numbers. Like almost every phone number I've ever dialed.
14. I like mowing my yard.
15. I hate my car.
16. I tap dance.
17. I'm country.
18. I'm independent.
19. I hate it when people spend money on me.
20. I struggle to stay awake when it's dark and I turn on a movie.
21. I don't like hot liquids.
22. I won't eat soup because it's a hot liquid.
23. I have 2 dogs that drive me insane.
24. I have 1 dog that is my best friend.
25. I manage a veterinary clinic.
26. I'm in grad school and I hate it.
27. I'm envious of my little sister.
28. I love pickles.
29. I love to bake.
30. I hate ironing.

Ok, so I only got to 30 - I'll work on it again soon.
Gotta go to bed so that I can get up for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment