Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Christmas Time

OMG! I cannot believe it's almost Christmas - this year has FLOWN by. Thankfully I got started with my Christmas shopping earlier than normal - and I'm almost finished! I need to buy my dad and little brother one more thing each, and a present for my secret santa person @ work but then I'm done!

I've decorated my house from the kitchen towels, to lights in the windows, to garland out front, to my cute little tree and stockings on the mantle. Sadly enough, it's all for me to enjoy since I live alone...but that's ok. I like it. I don't typically decorate this much but I wanted to this year.

I'm excited about the presents that I've been buying this year, they are fun and not expected which makes them even more fun.

Some friends from high school are coming to town today to hang out and shop and it'll get great to see them as I haven't seem them lately. One is married with a kid, one has a live in boyfriend and will be getting a ring soon to get engaged. It's great!

Ok well gotta get ready to go out and finish some school work. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment